Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tokyo Girls Collection Autumn/Winter 2010

Yesterday was the Tokyo Girl's Collection A/W show in Japan, a fashion festival that attracted 30,000 people to attend. The theme for this season's collection was Back to the Classic Future, meaning "looking back at the roots of the brands and expressing them for the future". Some of the brands featured in the show included Top Shop, Kitson, Cecil McBee, blondy, etc.

A summary of the collection is a mixture of fur pieces combined with lace, florals and knee high boots. Here are some of my favorite looks:

The hard look of the military jacket is softened with the addition of fur and lace detailing on the dress underneath... and a knitted shower cap haha

I wonder if that jumper is tweed?...now that would be an awesome jumper!

I just really like the print on the skirt and the oxford shoes but I would pick a different top.

That fur bag (hopefully it's faux) looks so luxurious, it'd look so prett y to have when it snows :)
Wow, a mop jacket, if I ever spill anything I can just use my jacket instead of wasting paper towels or shamwows! Going green at its best I suppose... haha
Totally wishing I had the legs to pull off over the knee boots!Let's end with this guy, because he's just fierce! lol

Click here to learn more about TGC! Alot more TGC fashion (all the kooky ones that I didn't feature) right this way.

Which ones were you favorite or least favorite? leave me a comment below!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG such pretty looks!!! Such nice clothing, sigh I wish I could afford such things haha! I am SO lovin' your blog Annie ^^

Unknown said...

The outfits are all so cute! I especially love the black coat in the first picture. Great blog, I'm following it too now :)

Babybubblz said...

I had no idea a tweed jumper could work.
Awesome blog! I'm definitely following, hope you do lots of Japanese fashion updates =)

Asia Cable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asia Cable said...

CHANNEL LINEUP IN LEMERY BATANGAS

2. GNN (Global News Network)
3. Hero (TV channel)
4. NBN 4 Manila
5. TV5 Manila
6. ABS-CBN 2 Manila
7. GMA 7 Manila
8. Community Channel
9. Solar TV/RPN 9 Manila
10. CNN International Asia-Pacific
11. HBO Asia
12. PBO (Pinoy Box Office)
13. IBC 13 Manila
14. Myx
15. Disney Channel Philippines
16. Lifestyle Network Philippines
17. Playhouse Disney
18. QTV 11 Manila
19. Animal Planet Asia
20. National Geographic Asia
21. Discovery Channel Philippines
22. ESPN Asia
23. Studio 23
24. Cinemax Asia
25. Maxxx (TV Channel)
26. AXN Philippines
27. Star Sports Asia
28. Star Movies Philippines
29. History Channel Philippines
30. Star World Philippines
31. Basketball TV
32. Solar Sports
33. Balls (TV Channel)
34. Animax Philippines
35. Cartoon Network Philippines
36. ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel)
37. BBC World News Asia Pacific
38. DZMM Teleradyo
39. Channel News Asia
40. Bloomberg TV Asia
41. Fox News Channel
42. AXN Beyond
43. Velvet (TV Channel)
44. Fox Crime Asia
45. tvN Asia
46. Fashion TV Asia
47. Knowledge Channel
48. GPC (Global Pinoy Cinema)
49. Viva Prime Channel
50. 2nd Avenue/RJTV 29
51. Zoe TV 33
52. UNTV
53. GEM TV 49
54. Net 25
55. EWTN Asia-Pacific
56. HCBN Philippines
57. 好消息電視台 (GOOD TV)
58. 亞洲旅遊台 (Asia Travel)
59. 華人商業台 (Afa TV)
60. 中視 (CTV)
61. 鳳凰衛視資訊台 (Phoenix InfoNews Channel)
62. 澳門蓮花 (Lotus Macau)
63. 湖南衞視 (Hunan TV)
64. 緯來電影台 (VL Movie Channel)
65. 國興衛視 (Gold Sun TV)
66. NHK BS1
67. つくばテレビ (エンタ!371, Tsukuba TV Inc.)
68. Arirang TV
69. YTN
70. Zing TV India
71. Doordarshan National
72. DW-TV
73. TV5 Monde
74. Rai Italia
75. RTR Planeta
76. Australia Network

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie