Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out New York 2010

Instead of Raid My Closet Saturdays, I'm doing a special blog today on Fashion's Night Out New York, which happened last night! Full of long lines, designers, fashionistas, models, celebs, free makeup but minimal shopping (which I think is what the event is truly meant for...) But it was still a fun night to be out in the city and getting all dressed up for :)
Oh, and I met Anna Wintour, sort of...
The crowded streets parted when Anna walked by, it was like Moses parting the sea haha, she's that fierce; she was probably headed to the Marc Jacobs Soho store that my friends and I couldn't get into :( Anna was wearing a Chanel blazer and the official FNO tee.
H&M blazer and purse, Rodarte for Target sequined ribcage dress, Lela Rose for Payless shoes, Anne Klein NY ceramic watch
My friend Michelle is wearing a Razzle Dazzle faux leather military jacket, H&M shirt and flats, Paper Denim jeans from Filene's, Carol for Eva Graham earrings, American Eagle heart necklace
Free manicures, ice cream and drinks at Express
The Marc by Marc Jacobs ice cream and goodies truck outside of Bloomingdales
3.1 Phillip Lim and Rag & Bone block party!
Live Modelquins! I wish I had a job where I can stand around and flirt all day with a hot male model! LOL
Getting my makeup done for free at the Guess store

Really great night out, but I don't think I'd do it again, the crowds made it hard for me to focus on shopping (which was strange because I go insane on Black Friday [day after Thanksgiving in the US where all the stores mark down their prices]!)

Did you go to Fashion's Night Out? If so, where at? Share your FNO story with me!

3 comments:

Sherry Lou Studio said...

VERY cool you got to go to FNO! my friend went and LOVED IT. she worked some of the shows so she can stalk her favorite model...haha. i forgot his name.


Love,
Jennifer & Sherry

o said...

How fun!! Thanks for sharing ur pics! I missed out on FNO in LA:( Perhaps next year!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Craftiness NOW said...

hi there, thanks for visiting my blog. i was working for FNO and just couldn't believe the # of people who came out, even more than last year! glad you had a good time :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie