Sunday, September 12, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Peter Som S/S 2011 Collection

Peter Som, an American designer of Chinese descent, is known for his bold design aesthetic that creates classic feminine pieces and based on his S/S 2011 collection, he is definetely not afraid to use colors and prints. Take a look for yourself:

What's the word I'm looking for to describe this?... Groovy?

Happy to see that Leopard prints are still gonna be hot! :)


I wasn't in love with this collection as a whole but I still had some favorites. I was getting so used to looking at nude/neutral tones from the other designers that this burst of color and prints came as a nice and fresh surprise.
Photo credits go to NYPost, click here to see the rest of the collection.
I rate this collection 3/5 runways!

1 comments:

Donna said...

out of all the collections im loving this one! took me soo long to find the comment button haha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie