Monday, September 13, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Vivienne Tam S/S 2011 Collection

(I know I'm jumping from Alexander Wang to this! Such a huge difference, but what can I say I have a very open mind and a taste for everything awesome! :P )
Finally an Asian Female Designer! haha Vivienne Tam used an array of pretty florals in whites, creams and blues in her collection (looks like Viv got the color memo) and while I'm not a huge fan of the Boho style on some of the dresses, I really enjoyed all the lace and crochets!

The hobo bags (or as my Asian mother calls them Chicken bags, because people in Asia buy their chickens alive and put them in bags like that LOL) complimented the Boho styled collection


Is it just me or is this model looking kinda slouchy?




I just love really girly clothes! (I previously interned for Rebecca Taylor so I grew a love towards florals and ultra feminine prints.) A lot of the clothes in her collection just make you want to travel, especially the dress in the second pic, perhaps it's the feel of summer I get from it. Whatever it is I am yearning to hop on a plane to Spain or Italy.

Photo Credits go to NYMag, go to their website for the rest of the collection.

I rate this collection 4/5!

Are you guys loving the colors (or non colors) being used for next season?

4 comments:

La_Flaneuse said...

Great recap! Btw...that Vivenne Tam white dress is drool worthy!!!

bubbs
www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

ANNIE said...

hey Annie! thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog, we Annie's rock! =P

i adore this collection, love the feminine prints! and it's so cool that you interned for Rebecca Taylor, she is one of my favorite designers!

Jasmine said...

another awesome designer to adore

jan said...



تركيب جبس بورد بالرياض تركيب جبس بورد بالرياض
معلم دهانات بالرياض معلم دهانات بالرياض
ارخص نقل اثاث بجدة ارخص نقل اثاث بجدة
فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض
نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن


Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie