Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Thakoon S/S 2011 Collection

Thai designer Thakoon revealed a collection mixed with all the trends we've seen so far this fashion week; sheers, nude tones, whites, mixed with pops of color and prints. Heads up, it's gonna get nippy in here...


loving the poofy shorts!
Reminds me of a very ethereal nightgown
Officially adding metallic jacket to my list of must haves!
I rarely see snake prints around since everyone is so into leopards, so this was quite refreshing to see!

I kind of wished he had done something this cool in his collection for Target. But alas, the price of non-collab designer goods will always be unreachable for me >.<
Photo Credits go to Zimbio, check out the rest of Thakoon's collection here.

I rate this collection 4.5/5! I almost liked everything I saw!

What are your thoughts on the SHEER trend for next year? Would you wear just a bra under it or do need a tank top?

3 comments:

o said...

What a beautiful collection! I can't wait for spring:) I'm w/ya, too bad he didn't have similar pieces in his collab with Target.

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Oh my gosh! That first dress swept my breath away!
-Sherine
Check out my blog! Feel free to comment!
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/

jan said...


شحن عفش من الدمام لمصر شحن عفش من الدمام لمصر
ارخص نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة ارخص نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شراء اثاث مستعمل بالدمام شراء اثاث مستعمل بالدمام
شراء اثاث مستعمل بالاحساء شراء اثاث مستعمل بالاحساء
شحن عفش من المدينة لمصر شحن عفش من المدينة لمصر



Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie