Saturday, September 25, 2010

Raid My Closet Saturdays

Last chance to show off the legs! Summer just decided to linger a bit longer here this week so I went straight for the skirts and shorts...
Kate Hill Petites jacket, H&M tanktop & purse, belt from mom, Old Navy skirt, Nine West sandals, vintage heart necklace
Top from Macys, H&M shorts, Flip Flops from Victoria's Secret.com, vintage necklace

Quick blog today cause I'm in a rush. Wow 63 followers!!! Thank you all so much for your support ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!! I especially love the first outfit; the skirt is adorable. :)

Yasmine said...

Looooooooove the post!
xxx

afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

Marta said...

the first outfit is amazing! love the skirt!

Unknown said...

AWW GIRL!! NP!! I definitely think your blog is worth looking!!

Love your OoTD!! ^_^ so cute!! I am not a skirt person - but I love skirts on other people! (I don't have a skirt body) LOL hope that made sense!

imfashionstoned said...

Girl you look lovely =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie