Saturday, September 25, 2010

Raid My Closet Saturdays

Last chance to show off the legs! Summer just decided to linger a bit longer here this week so I went straight for the skirts and shorts...
Kate Hill Petites jacket, H&M tanktop & purse, belt from mom, Old Navy skirt, Nine West sandals, vintage heart necklace
Top from Macys, H&M shorts, Flip Flops from Victoria's Secret.com, vintage necklace

Quick blog today cause I'm in a rush. Wow 63 followers!!! Thank you all so much for your support ;)

6 comments:

Rinny said...

Cute!! I especially love the first outfit; the skirt is adorable. :)

Yasmine said...

Looooooooove the post!
xxx

afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

Marta said...

the first outfit is amazing! love the skirt!

Calia Yang said...

AWW GIRL!! NP!! I definitely think your blog is worth looking!!

Love your OoTD!! ^_^ so cute!! I am not a skirt person - but I love skirts on other people! (I don't have a skirt body) LOL hope that made sense!

fashionstoned said...

Girl you look lovely =)

chenlina said...

chenlina20160511
coach factory outlet
cartier watches
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet
lebron 13
cheap jordan shoes
tods outlet online
kevin durant shoes 7
michael kors outlet
adidas superstars
kobe bryant shoes
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet
lebron 11
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans sale
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
kobe 9
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
gucci belts
coach factory outlet
oakley canada
air jordan 8
cheap oakley sunglasses
timberland outlet
tory burch handbags
instyler max
hollister kids
oakley vault
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas superstar
cheap jordan shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
louis vuitton
nike uk
as

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie