Saturday, September 18, 2010

Raid My Closet Saturdays


Tornadoes in NY? Todo, it's beginning to look like Kansas here.... Thank God my neighborhood was relatively untouched but unfortunately for many people I know, they had to deal with power outages and damaged cars. If you're from NY let me know how the storm affected you, I've been so intrigued by every one's pictures and stories this week! I've never been through a tornado before! The streets looked like a scene from the movie Twister!
The picture on the left is just an example of what many neighborhoods in NY looked like after the tornado.
and now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Jaclyn Smith trench coat; Kate Hill cardigan, blouse from Kohls; Context trousers; Anne Klein ankle booties; black headscarf worn as a tie; earrings from the Young Designers Market in NY; H&M silver headband

Cardigan from Macys; Kimchi Blue tunic; Pants from Strawberry; Nine West sandals; plaid Coach purse

Olsenboye boyfriend blazer, Ralph Lauren polo and pleated skort [official US Open uniform]; Guess sunglasses; Steve Madden tuxedo black oxford shoes

Autumn came early (and is leaving early as it will feel like Summer again next week!) so it was time to break out the cardigans and blazers! For my first and last look I was flipping through some Japanese magazines and was inspired to do a schoolgirl look :P Success? haha

6 comments:

chung said...

Thanks for dropping by <3 I'm following you back ^^

I like your polo outfit, so cute!

o said...

OH wow, I had no idea! That's craziness! Hope everyone is okay, too. Love how you accessorized your outfit with the necktie! So cute!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Toothfairy said...

oh I love your blue earrings!!! cute

xo

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow that sounds so dangerous, hope you're okie... :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I hope everyone is OK.

I just wanted to say that I have been reading your blog for quite some time now and I really like the concept plus you've got beautiful images and your witty writing to support it. Would you want to stay in touch with me via google or bloglovin?

I'll be sure to return the favor.

Let me know.

Love from Toronto, Canada

jan said...


شحن عفش من الرياض لمصر شحن عفش من الرياض لمصر
ارخص نقل اثاث بالدمام ارخص نقل اثاث بالدمام


Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie