Monday, August 30, 2010

Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival 2010

There was a lot of metallic and legs (and my TaeYang :-*) at the Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival yesterday as the best of the Hallyu performed at the annual event. After seeing all of these girls exposing their toned skinny legs made me not want to have ice cream today... lol

The ladies of After School wore marching band inspired tops and gold hotpants. I was more interested in the white peeptoe ankle boots with the chain detail!
The girls of KARA in sexy coordinating outfits and over the knee leather boots
The SNSD/Girl's Generation group kept it young and sporty in mini letterman jackets and short shorts.
Son Dambi performed 3 numbers in an overly ruffle top and a super short pleated skirt

Hurricane Boa rocked this sparkly gold and black outfit, leaving me to wonder where can I get that awesome blazer?!

Can't wait till they air this on Saturday! Which performance are you looking forward to the most?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh You didnt put the outfits the girls from Secret wore. In my opinion, they are the hottest of all the groups in the incheon music wave. I actually attended it, but didnt have a good enough camera(or seats)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie