Monday, August 23, 2010

Fashion Trend in Asia: Harem Pants

I'm kind of on the fence about this fashion trend going on in Asia this past year. They remind me of the MC Hammer "Hammer Time" pants. They look unflattering if you aren't a size 0-4 and in some cases you look like you have a diaper on! But they do look super comfy in the jersey material. What do you think about this trend? Should it stay or should it go?
Korean singer Hyori Lee modeling for Top Girl
Hong Kong singer and actor Raymond Lam (ignore the hooker next to him lol)
Taiwanese singer and actress Cyndi Wang in denim and jersey Harem pants
HK TVB's Bosco Wong sporting the Denim Harem pants on the Super Trio Game Show
Actress Kristal Tin on the Super Trio Game Show
Actress Cecilia Cheung

HK TVB actress Joyce Tang wearing the trendy pants at an event

My final vote: I think we should just burn all the denim ones.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

i could never pull this off. hahaha.

i am now your newest follower. Come and check out my blog. and follow me too? thank you!

Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLL!!! Lets just burn all of them :P

Anonymous said...

I hate harem pants. Maybe I'd try them once just to see what's it like to not have cloth up against your crotch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

Like the fact that you are promoting Asian fashion sense. You go girl.

BTW, that girl next to Raymond is a model who was probably asked to dress like that. Not that it's not funny to call someone 'a hooker'..

Solusi Sehat dengan Herbal said...

The article is good. Also visit my article, read and share too. God willing useful. :)

Obat Penghilang Panu di Wajah/Tubuh
Obat Nyeri Uluh Hati/Sesak/Sakit Dada Herbal

Darren Demers said...

I hate harem pants. Maybe I'd try them once just to see what's it like to not have cloth up against your crotch.
6x6 bed sheet
egyptian fitted sheets

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie