Monday, August 16, 2010

Movie Fashion: Go Lala Go!

Just finished watching a chinese movie called Go Lala Go! (a film about a hard working girl who moves up the ranks within a giant corporation while dealing with bitchy coworkers and sleeping with the boss) and I absolutely LOVED the fashion in the movie, and of course I would because the stylist was Patricia Field!!! (Sex and the City's resident stylist). Below are some of my favorite outfits from the film:

Lala's Thailand vacation outfit

How do regular office ladies afford such nice clothes? Sigh..only in movies...

Looks very Ralph Lauren, LOVES IT!!

White just looks really nice on us yellows :D

[far right] That dress can out sparkle Edward Cullen!

Purple, the ultimate power color.


FIERCE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie