Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Award Show Fashion: Next Magazine Entertainment Awards

I find myself caring more about what was worn, than what was won sometimes while watching award shows or ceremonies. Here's what I thought of the ladies at Taiwan's Next Magazine Entertainment Awards:

Best dress of the night was worn by Rainie Yang in a diamond pattern deep-v dress

S.H.E's Ella made a statement with her multi zippered jacket

Jolin Tsai's skintight dress was not a favorite of mine but I'm sure some photogs got a nosebleed from looking at it

Nothing ever looks bad on model Tia Li

Unfortunetly, Elva Hsiao gets my vote for the worst dress of the evening, this unflattering cream dress was further ruined by the exposed black bra, this type of dress is meant for pasties

1 comments:

Solusi Sehat dengan Herbal said...


This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Masker Wajah untuk Kulit Berminyak dan Berjerawat
Penyebab Radang Sendi dan Pengobatannya

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie