Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fashion at HK TVB's 45th Anniversary

The ladies of TVB really brought out their best poses and 'chok' (the act of looking cool and sexy on purpose) looks for the Anniversary party this year. 

Myolie Wu won my vote for best dressed of the night in this white dress featuring a plunging neckline. Paired with the right amount of bling and a bright red lip, Myolie was ready to party.
The gorgeous Fala Chen showed up in a back revealing Roberto Cavalli gown. The poor girl is currently suffering from facial paralysis right when her career is taking off :( I really hope she recovers.
Kate Tsui did not pick a good dress, it wasn't figure flattering and looked like a crinkled mess, she did however pick a great piece of arm candy with Raymond Lam ;) 
Natalie Tong's peach dress was sweet in color and sexy in slit, sadly she didn't put as much effort into her hairstyle
Janet Chow looked effortlessly like a princess in this jewel encrusted strapless dress and diamonds dripping off her ears and neck
The couple to talk about: Moses Chan and Aimee Chan appeared together in matching black outfits
Dodo Cheng opted to cover her shoulders this year with a shiny printed caplet over this simple red dress
Jess Sum shows off her sponsored jewels in this deep red dress with a sweetheart neckline
Nancy Wu was another TVB 'fa dan" who decided that white would compliment her gorgeous diamond necklace
Samantha Ko went with a more reserved dress this time around to keep the focus on her million dollar jewels
Sharon Chan wasn't afraid to show a little leg (and apparently some undergarment) in this high slit 
Tavia Yeung's outfit and little hat really disappointed me this time around, the dress was unflattering and aged her a little
Vivien Yeo went a different route from everyone else and opted for a taupe colored v-neck gown
TV host Astrid Chan showed up to the red carpet in a bright fuchsia dress, it looked a bit prom to me, maybe because my prom dress was the same color....  

I would literally freak out if I got to wear over a million dollars worth of jewels..and be super paranoid that I would lose them! 

Which dress caught your eye?

Follow me on tumblr & twitter

3 comments:

Song Anh said...

I am totally a TVB fan! Too bad there hasn't been as many great dramas out like the old days! (*note: please let me know if there are any you would recommend! :)) Myolie definitely has grown to be a beautiful swan! I remember during her first appearance, it was hard for my family and I to get used to her. In love with her acting skills now! Oh, and not to mention, that dress! She looks so divine!

Cup of Fashion

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Fabulous gowns. Love the long ones.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

lou said...

Myolie all the way! She is so beautiful in that dress! More beautiful than she is depicted in the current series she's starring in.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie