Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fashionable Asians in Versace for H&M

Who's excited for the Versace for H&M collection to hit stores this weekend? Celebrities from all over the world have already been seen in the affordable designer dresses and I have compiled a collection of Asian celebrities wearing the best of Versace for H&M.
Fan Bing Bing in my favorite dress from the collection. It just has an Oriental flair to it with the fans and florals. Some people disliked the green tights but I think it makes the look stand out more.
 Lee Fei Er in the same dress as Bing Bing sans the tights and wig but added a large statement choker necklace
 Actress Fann Wong was one of the first Asian celebs to don a dress from the limited edition collab, she showed up to an event last month in the studded faux leather dress
 Huang Yi attended the Elle Style Awards in the studded pleather jacket and shiny graphic dress
 Wonder Girls' Hye Lim performed with her group in this glittering piece from the collection
 Su Yan models the fringe loving printed hearts dress
Afterschool's Uee appeared in Vogue Korea wearing most of the Versace for H&M collection.

Looking at the price points, I can only afford to buy the accessories if I still want to buy groceries for the month -_- My love for fashion can get so expensive sometimes.  The collection may be considered affordable to girls who only eat salads for all three meals, but not for a food loving gal like me! But I'm still excited to check out the collection in person this Saturday.
Do you guys think this collection is worth lining up for? 

17 comments:

Joey said...

Thanks for posting this up! Didn't know so many Asian celebs have worn them already.
I think the collab in general is a bit too loud for the average consumer. Still, I love quite a lot of the pieces. I managed to snag a leather bracelet this morning! Woot! The website kept crashing so that's all I got.
I certainly didn't bother queueing up for it :)

Allegra said...

that'S one of the only dresses I like from the collection

ChiChi81 said...

The dress that Fan Bing Bing wore is my favourite in this collection too! It's too bad there's no H&M over in my city *haiz* I can only admire and be green with envy from afar. But then again, I guess it's a good thing, otherwise my Christmas won't be merry cuz I know I'd blow my Christmas shopping budget over there lol.

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Michelle Wan said...

nice pics, ive got what i wanted how about u did u get anything? Check out my blog http://mwanwan.blogspot.com,would love u to follow my blog if u like
x

indie.doll said...

they all look so beautiful! thanks for the post :)

UnA said...

Aww i love asian fashion. It's always one of the best looks come from in my opinion. i love your blog. I'm following you.
check out mine sometimes
www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

kisses

Michelle's Style File said...

LOVE that first dress!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

hard for me to get excited about this as we have no h&m here! but i love the heart fringe dress!

and YES, lizards eat roaches! you should see how crazy the roaches get when lizards are around. i never thought roaches were afraid of anything! haha...ok, enough about gross bugs.

[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!

Dreamy Princess said...

Mmm... I wish H&M open their store in Indo.. ):

I'm loving all the graphic patterns there. So colorful and unique!

---
I haven't tried the sake MBD because the seller ran out the stock. Next time I'll definitely try more MBD (:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Katherine said...

Loved this collection! So sad I missed out on it :(

noone said...

uggh I wanted Fann Wong's dress but there is no way I would have gotten that as there's no H&M in my city!

Bravoe Runway said...

Soo..did you end up going? I went Saturday evening and all that was left was the lavender dress and the palm tree top and leggings and haandbags. I didn't get anything...

Unknown said...

Ohh woow nice! They all look stylish!! *.*


xoxo
Antonia
FASHION IMPERATIVE

Candypop said...

Thanks for your comment :))
Its really nice seeing some asian girls rock the versace x H&m line

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

Marcella said...

Fan Bing Bing is an amazing ambassador for asian actresses in the European circle, love her!

www.fashiondistraction.com

Mimi said...

these ladies are definitely fashionable! i love it! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

woven textile said...

hi , if you have any versace for h&m items that you would like to purchase, im selling them off!!! the dress on fann wong i have it , and the jacket uee wore im selling it too!!both of the dresses if you are interested, please check my facebook out, thanks
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Woven-textile-online-shopping/302502503113832

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie