Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fashionable Asians at the 2012 Met Gala

Last night was the 2012 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.  Major celebrities and models joined fashion designers in their red carpet best and lucky for us we got to see a couple of well known Asians there as well! Check 'em out!
Chinese model Liu Wen in Michael Kors was by far my favorite look at the Met Gala.  The sparkly red dress contrasted nicely against her skin and the fit was just made for her.
Vera Wang in none other than Vera Wang, the dress looks great, just wish her arms did too..
 Vera Wang and Wendy Deng Murdoch who was also wearing Vera Wang, looked the best I've ever seen her at a red carpet event. Asian women know how to work those red gowns, why else do you think Chinese wedding dresses are red? Cause we look Ah-mazing in them!
Alexa Chung wore Marc Jacobs, not my favorite look since she didn't pair the leather and floral dress with the matching floral blouse that was shown on the runway.  
 Chanel Iman in Tom Ford, she's only a quarter Asian but I still like to include her cause she looked quite fab last night in this sheer black and white dress.
The Talk host Julie Chen made an appearance in this shiny gray v-neck frock.

3 comments:

Nail Rookie said...

Vera Wang looks sick! What happened to her arms!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Vera Wang needs to eat something! Love your blog, asians are often ignored in red carpet discussions.

hope you'll visit me :)
xx
danielle

Unknown said...

Vera Wang need to gain weight she is so so skinny

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie