Friday, April 20, 2012

Raid My Closet: Las Vegas Edition

Hi Lovelies, how was every one's week? Work has been crazy busy and stressful, I can't tell you how many times I get interrupted while eating lunch and it literally takes me over an hour just to finish my homemade bento -_-. I also got interrupted while I was on vacation last month in Las Vegas, when I had to make an impromptu trip to Red Rock Canyon for some crisis management (crisis not managed btw, but nothing I could do about it..) Anyways, I was in Vegas for 4 days and snapped some pics, so what happened did not stay in Vegas ;)
Gap Knit Cardigan / St. Tropez Top / H&M Pants / Tommy Hilfiger FlipFlops / Calvin Klein Leather Crossbody Bag
The Asian Girl who lived in a shoe

Zara Knit Cardigan / F21 V-neck Tee / Banana Republic Pants / Target Belt / Calvin Klein Crossbody Bag / Franco Sarto Sandals
 Catching a fashion show at the aptly named Fashion Show Mall (which has THE BEST Forever 21 I've ever been in! Two floors of amazingly merchandised items - I wanted to buy bag fulls! Luckily I have self control!)


Alexander Wang S/S 2011 Carpenter Jacket / Target Polka Dot Dress / Betsey Johnson Sunglasses / Necessary Objects Nude Oxfords / Tutuanna Japan Tights
 My "Airport Fashion" is always comfort > chic
Gap Knit Cardigan / Hot Topic SailorMoon Tee / Joe Fresh Leggings / Franco Sarto Sandals

Instagrammed Vegas memories...

I can't wait to go back!  Where in the world are you yearning to go?

14 comments:

UnA said...

Oh I want to go to Vegas again :)

Looks like you had a pretty fun trip.

Thanks for your visit doll!

Take care :)

Bravoe Runway said...

I am dying to go to Milan! But for now Vegas sounds great I've not been in about 4 years and love the picture of you in the shoe :) The floral jeans in my opinion are a one season wonder! I was thinking to get an inexpensive pair from F21 but honestly...I just don't have the space in my closet for ANOTHER pair of jeans...

l said...

great pants :)

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

cute photos, love the huge heels!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww looks like you had fun! I love the red and white and pink and white combos :)

I went to Vegas a few years ago with my parents but the trip sucked. I'd like to go back again, but this time, without them!

NaNa said...

you all look so cute =) and glad you had a good time !

love from the NANA girls xoxo

annndie said...

Love your clothes. I'm dying to go to Amsterdam - which I already planned so I'm just waiting for the day to come :)

I actually want to go to Vegas too but we'll see if I have time this year!

Laura said...

It look like you had a great time there!

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

Charlotte Beecham said...

i love your blog. your style and vibe are great. would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like! Thanks

http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

ftashion said...

Looks like an amazing trip with lots of amazing outfits! Can't wait to see your haul from the trip! Hey thanx for the comment on my makeup post. oh yeah, I do need a leather jacket!

Fang Ting
ftashion

WOLF359 said...

Such cute looks!
Oh, and there is a Fashionology give-away on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter?

Love,
Anne from WOLF359

betty said...

its my dream to go to Las vegas!!cute outfit ur glasses are gorg :) xx

http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

i hope you enjoyed what you could before the crisis happened! looks like you did anyway. =)
xo,
nancy

Unknown said...

It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-transfer-companies-58.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-transfer-companies-57.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-transfer-companies-56.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/furniture-transfer-companies-55.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave me a question or comment below and follow me on twitter @fashionableazns -Annie